So, I’ve spent two weeks going through my weekly schedule and I’ve discovered a few things-
- I’m far more productive when I’m working.
- I can get A LOT of writing done in my downtime at work.
- Apparently you can remotely use Scrivener on a device that doesn’t have it?!?! (Going to try it next week)
- I’m lazy when I’m not working.
- I actually really like my job.
So here’s what I’m thinking for my improved schedule-
Monday– Edit Powerful, blog, crit on Scribophile
Tuesday– Laundry, edit Powerful
Wednesday– Work, write A Fairy’s Tale in free time
Thursday– Blog, Edit Powerful
Friday– Work, write A Fairy’s Tale
- Days I work, I’m going to dedicate to writing A Fairy’s Tale
- Days I don’t work, I’m going to dedicate to editing Powerful