This is the last month of the Blog World Tour! How sad! But, we get to end on a good note! Let's welcome H. S. Cook!Working in a world of logic and reason, while dreaming of one filled with magic, H.S. Cook lives between her scientific research and her fantasy writings. A molecular… Continue reading Blog World Tour- H. S. Cook!
Category: Blog World Tour
Blog World Tour- Krystal-Ann Melbourne
Yay! It's time for another guest as part of the World Blog Tour! This week we get to meet Krystal-Ann Melbourne!Krystal-Ann Melbourne is an author and artist living in Montreal with her two fat cats. Since neither writing nor painting pays the rent, she also works full time as a Video Game Playtester… Continue reading Blog World Tour- Krystal-Ann Melbourne
Blog World Tour- S. M. Pace
Can you believe it's already March? Wow! This year has flown by so fast. Anyway, because it's another new month, that means it's time for another new guest! Please welcome S. M. Pace!S. M. Pace lives in the wilds of Central Virginia, with her husband (bear), son (bunny) and a pond full of fish… Continue reading Blog World Tour- S. M. Pace
Blog World Tour- Eleanor Konik!
It's a new month, which means it's time for another Blog World Tour guest! This month, meet Eleanor Konik!Eleanor Konik was born and raised in a close-knit neighborhood just outside of Baltimore, where she is putting the final touches on her teaching certification. She spends her free time gardening and playing cards with… Continue reading Blog World Tour- Eleanor Konik!
Blog World Tour- A.J. Flowers!
It's another new month, which means another fun guest! Today we get to meet A.J. Flowers! A.J. Flowers is a fantasy author, book blogger, and automotive engineer in Detroit. She loves her writing, her work, and above all, her faith and family. When not writing or designing, you can find her saving the… Continue reading Blog World Tour- A.J. Flowers!
Blog World Tour- Shannon Donelson!
It's that time again! Time for another guest! This months' guest is Shannon Donelson! Shannon Donelson lives in a small city outside of Buffalo, NY. where they see snow 99% of the year with blistering humidity the other 1%. She lives with her husband, three daughters, two cats, two goldfish, one dog… Continue reading Blog World Tour- Shannon Donelson!
Blog World Tour- Heather Hayden!
It's time for another guest! You may remember Heather Hayden from a previous appearance on my blog.Though a part-time editor by day, Heather Hayden's not-so-secret identity is that of a writer—at night she pours heart and soul into science fiction and fantasy novels. In March 2015 she published her first novella, Augment, a YA… Continue reading Blog World Tour- Heather Hayden!
Blog World Tour- Lynn Miller!
I'll go into greater detail about my lengthy hiatus later this week. This post isn't about me, because it's Blog World Tour time! *cheers and applause* I know, I know. How exciting right? This time our guest comes to visit us all the way from South Africa. Everybody, please welcome Lynn Miller!Lynn Miller… Continue reading Blog World Tour- Lynn Miller!
Blog World Tour- Lesa McKee!
Welcome back to the Blog World Tour! This month's guest is one of my good friends from Scribophile, Lesa McKee!Lesa McKee grew up at her Grandmother's knee, listening to the French folk-tales her animated Grandma Ida shared. A love of stories was born and her imagination took off!Q: What is your favorite motivational… Continue reading Blog World Tour- Lesa McKee!
Blog World Tour- Kristen Kooistra!
Let's give a big welcome to my next guest, Kristen Kooistra! I've talked about her on my blog a few times before. Here's a short introduction if you don't remember her- Kristen Kooistra fell in love with reading at a young age and never resurfaced. She loved solving mysteries, riding across the prairie, and… Continue reading Blog World Tour- Kristen Kooistra!